Sunset | 100% Soy Wax Melt | Essential Oil Wax Melt
Just like a brilliant sunset, our Sunset natural soy wax melt will make you want to linger just a little a while longer. Its sweet floral scent is made with an intoxicating blend of floral and fruity orange essential oils with hints of cedarwood.
Top Notes (Strongest Scent): Lavender and Patchouli
Middle Notes: Orange and Blackberry
Base Notes: Cedarwood
100% NATURAL SOY WAX
All of our candles and wax melts are handmade with 100% natural soy wax. Not only is soy better for the environment but it also burns 50% longer than candles made with other waxes. Candles made with 100% soy wax also produce little to no black soot when burned.
80/20 FRAGRANCE BLEND
Our 80/20 fragrance blend is our most popular fragrance blend. 80% of the fragrance load is certified essential oils. The other 20% of the fragrance load is an essential oil-based, phthalate-free fragrance. Not only is this unique fragrance blend much more natural but great for people who have sensitivities to strong fragrances.